722. He never misses a chance to see a movie.
723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.
724. I will be back by the end of next month.
725. I’m good at freestyle and breast stroke.
726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday.
727. Let’s go out to have a dinner, shall we?
728. Please push the ladder against the wall.
729. She is standing in the front of the bus.
730. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.
731. The grass is moist early in the morning.
732. The test finished. We began our holiday.
733. This question is too complicated for me.
734. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.
735. What is worth doing is worth doing well.
736. Would you like to go to a party with me?
737. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.
738. All characters in the book are imaginary.
739. Do you feel like going to that new disco?
740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.