742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog.
743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!
744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.
745. I have had several conversations with him.
746. It is the best film that I have ever seen.
747. It’s only a party in honor of my birthday.
748. Learning English is like building a house.
749. Listening with your heart is good for you.
750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days.
751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse.
752. She guided the tourists around the castle.
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.
754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.
755. Somebody is always complaining to others.
756. They don’t often have a bad day this year.
757. We regard the matter as nothing important.
758. We’ll take our holiday sometime in August.
759. Could you direct me to the station, please?
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?